Saturday, June 12, 2010

A full House of Joy

Tonight will be a short night so I'll make my update quick. We had a wonderful celebration tonight at the House of Joy. Over 250 adults and children, not counting our team of 50, joined together for a Texas style party. I wish time allowed me to fill you in and share pictures. I promise I'll post in the next few days. We will be getting up very early tomorrow to travel to Budapest. On the way to Budapest we will stop for a few hours in Timisoara. It will be nice to see our old home town. If you have not had a chance to watch this video interview of Pastor Stan Alcorn from Pioneer Drive Baptist Church I encourage you to give it a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eEkkQvI6so

Thank you again for your prayers and support. I look forward to visiting with you more in person. I promise to post more pics, blogs, and stories tomorrow and the next few day. Until then, aspire to new heights.

No comments: