Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Beginnings

Your computer is not playing tricks on you. Today is May 19, 2010, and the last time I blogged was May 18, 2010. I guess you could say I’ve taken a yearlong sabbatical from blogging. To say I didn’t have anything to blog about would be far from true. Much has happened the last 365 days. I’m not even going to focus on that. I don’t want to dwell on the past. I’d rather focus on the future. I’m excited about the future, primarily my upcoming trip to Romania June 5-15 with Pioneer Drive Baptist Church. I want to spend the next few weeks talking about Romania and why I have such a heart for this wonderful country. Most of my blogs will be directed at those joining me on the trip. However, I hope others will follow along as well. Who knows, maybe you will join us on the next trip. My hope is that I’ll be able to continue writing blogs during our trip. Then upon our return I might actually keep blogging. Who knows! None-the-less, I hope you aspire to new heights. I know I’ve been challenged the past 365 days to do that very thing. I hope you join me.

No comments: