Monday, April 4, 2011

A Great Start

It is always fun to look back and see God’s hand at work. Last Saturday we held our mid-year Red Page board meeting. It was a great time to reflect on the last six months and dream about the next six months. I’m honored to have wonderful friends that have joined this mission in an effort to see the people of Romania restored to the place God intended.

On the way to Dallas I found myself dreaming about the future. When I chose to make a career change in September 2009 I had no idea what the future would hold. My prayer; “that God would bless the relationships I have developed and my love for Romania.” And boy has He ever! Pioneer Drive Baptist Church blessed me and the people of Romania last June in a way I can never describe. Their willingness to say “yes” paved the way for so many wonderful things yet to come.

Now we find ourselves up to our ears in work. Careful what you wish for! With one mission trip already in the books in January we have a busy summer with teams in May, June, July, and August. Plans are already underway for another trip in October. Just last week we kicked off the 2011 construction year with the drilling of a water well and the delivery of construction supplies. Our construction team is already hard at work and eager to be joined by our mission teams this summer.

Thank you for your prayers, support, and participation. May God continue to bless the people of Romania. We look forward to the continuation of a wonderful year. Aspire to new heights.


Making friends at Winter Camp 2011

The joy of weekly children's meetings

Ovidiu and Adina with RPM
Ministry Coordinator Shelby Felton


RPM/HOJ Social Worker Adina Petric

2011 Construction Season Begins!

No comments: