Monday, November 17, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog. This has been a work in progress, especially with our move during the summer and an addition to the family. I'm sure you may find yourself wondering about the picture of me acting goofy. For those of you that know me well, I find myself doing things out of habit just to agitate my wife Kacee. This was one of those moments. We were on a staff retreat outside of Budapest, Hungary on this beautiful lake. Kacee was taking pictures and I was posing! I’m not sure I will have all that much to say. Again, for those of you that know me, you probably find that hard to believe. However, I will just try to share what is on my heart and my mind. Nothing earth shattering, I guarantee that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesom website Jon. Love the pictures and am eager to read your posts. Good for you man! Teri